Limited Liability Company
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a common form of incorporation in Ukraine, which is a company organized by one or more natural persons or legal entities, whose authorized capital is divided into parts. An LLC can be founded by a natural person or a legal entity. Each of its members has liability for the company’s obligations limited to the value of its share in the authorized capital. Contributions to the authorized capital may be made in money or property (valued by agreement of participants), as well as by intangible assets.
How the service is provided:
- The customer submits necessary documents and information;
- Founding documents of the company are prepared;
- Founders sign the articles of association and the power of attorney certified by a notary;
- Our experts fully register the company in the relevant state authorities;
- All the documents and a seal are furnished to the customer.
Before the registration begins, customers have to fill out an application. Based on submitted information, our specialists provide a detailed consultation, calculate costs and time.
If you need to make certain changes to the enterprise, like replacing director or founder, changing addresses, area of business, size of the authorized capital, etc., don’t hesitate to contact our specialists, and you will get professional help.
The cost of company registration for natural persons-founders:
- 2,000 UAH.
The cost of company registration for legal entities:
- residents of Ukraine - 2,200 UAH;
- non-residents of Ukraine - 4,000 UAH.
Extra fees are paid for:
- notary services
- translation of documents of the non-resident founder
- making seals, stamps
The company registration time is 3 - 4 business days.
To get an initial consultation, please fill out the application.
If you are ready to provide all the information required for the company registration, please fill out this comprehensive application.