Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
Our team has extensive experience in successful accompaniment of the cases involving infringement of intellectual property rights. Our lawyers provide a full range of services to protect the rights on intellectual property out-of-court and in court, including:
- providing legal advice on the infringement of intellectual property rights;
- monitoring violations of intellectual property rights, including the violations in the Internet;
- preparation of the evidence base for infringement of intellectual property rights, including intellectual property rights in the Internet;
- legal examination of documents;
- determination of the options of settling the dispute out of court (including negotiations);
- monitoring violations of intellectual property rights in the search engines and social networks: Facebook, Instagram;
- prevention of illegal use of the trademark;
- monitoring prices for the products of a brand;
- market analysis for the presence of counterfeit products;
- monitoring of the market for intellectual property rights violations for the software.
- preparation of claims / responses to claims of infringement of intellectual property rights;
- representing clients in all courts;
- litigation services in domain squatting cases;
- invalidation of the documents on intellectual property in court;
- claims to prevent unfair competition submitted to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- stopping illegal export / import of goods by including an object of intellectual property in the Register of the State Customs Service of Ukraine;
- representing clients in the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine, the Appeals Chamber of the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine, the State Enterprise «Ukrainian Institute of Intellectual Property».
To get an initial consultation and start the process of applying for a residence permit, please fill out the application.