Surrogacy is an auxiliary reproductive technology, in which a woman voluntarily agrees to become pregnant in order to carry and deliver a child, who is biologically unrelated to her, and who will be then given to and brought up by other persons – genetic parents. The same are legally considered as parents of this child, despite the fact that it was carried and delivered by a surrogate mother.
The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) considers surrogacy to be a morally acceptable method of infertility treatment. Surrogacy is allowed by the laws of Ukraine.
Often, surrogacy is the only opportunity for giving birth to a genetically related child. It is you who has to choose whether or not to resort to the help of a surrogate mother. You need to weigh all pros and cons and make a decision which would be the most acceptable for your family.
A family without children is incomplete. But sometimes, a woman just cannot carry and deliver a child herself. But if you want a child – you are sure to have it! Surrogacy programs will help you.
Our specialists have more than 10-year experience of legal support of surrogacy programs.
Legal support of a surrogacy program includes:
- consulting program participants
- drawing up a contract between genetic parents and a surrogate mother on the subject of carrying of a child
- executing consent of a surrogate mother’s husband to her participation in a surrogacy program
- drawing up the required documents for registration of legal relations between a medical institution, genetic parents and a surrogate mother (contract, participants’ consents)
- drawing up documents after the birth of a child in the result of surrogacy method application (support for notarial certification of consent, certificates required for further registration of a child)
- support for registration of a newborn child at registry offices.
In order to receive a consultation and order a service, please, fill in an application.